Hadley you are 8 months old!! Time is flying!!! People have started asking me about your first birthday and its so hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that in four short months you will be ONE! This past month has been so fun and you have changed SO much!
Here is what you are up to at 8 months old:
- You weigh 20 pounds (approx.) and are 28 inches long (approx.)
- You are wearing 9-12 month clothes and Size 3 Diaper.
- You are nursing 4 times per day and eating 3 meals per day.
- This month you have tried green beans, pears, peaches, blueberries, and even pureed pot roast! You are a great eater!!
- You are scooting all over the place and are on the verge of crawling. You get up on all fours but instead of going forwards you go backwards! I find you scooted under your bookshelf and your crib all the time!!
- This month you got BOTH of your bottom teeth at the same time. The past week you have been chewing alot, so I think you are working on a top tooth as well.
- You love to hold on to something and stand up. Your legs are so strong and I think it won't be long till you can stand unassisted.
- We had to lower your crib this month because you started pulling yourself up on the side!
- You are sleeping wonderfully! 3 naps per day and 11-12 hours at night.
- You LOVE Bear more than anything else! You think everything he does is hilarious.
- This month you met your cousins from Morocco for the first time! It was so fun to watch you play with Salma and Josue!
- You say "Da Da" ALL day long! We are working on 'Ma Ma'....
- You are such a happy, content baby! You love to play on the floor in your room with toys. I am so glad you play by yourself well! It allows me to get stuff done during the day!
- You finally have enough hair to hold and TINY bow! Big milestone for me!
We love you SOOOOO much Hadley and love watching you grow!!!